We are looking for an exceptional, experienced graphic designer who embraces a high energy environment, loves to collaborate, and excels at creating high-quality, thoughtful, and compelling design across a wide variety of disciplines. Our designers are wizards at branding and know how to design appropriately in many styles for a wide variety of international, national and local clients. You should enjoy working in, and with experts in, print, motion, web, 3D, funnel, and digital. Qualified candidates must have a keen understanding of how ink hits paper, and an expert knowledge of production techniques across multiple mediums.
You must be a confident presenter, but also willing to excel with constructive criticism. Our designers are strong conceptual and strategic thinkers that work hand-in-hand with our client-facing group and interacts seamlessly with cross-functional teams including project and production managers, writers, strategists, and others. You must be a self-starter and also understand the value of collaboration through all projects, large and small.
A sampling of what you'll do:
- Build and promote brands across a variety of industries
- Create new, and work within, brand standards
- Create literature, printed and on-line
- Design web and digital experiences
- Work within client input and/or data driven input
- Create and build thoughtful, creative presentations of design work
- Commit to understanding each of our client's industries and products
- Work at, or better, the level of creative product Communica is known to provide
- You'll work in an internationally recognized creative environment and have outings such as Lunch & Learns, Open Mic, social gatherings and celebrations. You may be asked to travel from time to time and will have the opportunity to participate in the local AIGA chapter, as well as other professional development activities
- Have a minimum of 5 years creative agency or design firm experience
- Have a portfolio of strong visual executions across a wide variety of mediums
- Are expert in Creative Cloud design applications; others are a bonus
- Display a deep understanding of both print production and digital executions
- Are a strong conceptual thinker
- Have strong organization and communication skills
- Detail oriented, but work effectively with ambiguity
- Able to multitask and work effectively under pressure (meet deadlines)
- Ability to collaborate in a cross-functional environment
If this sounds like you, please follow the instructions regarding submission. This is an immediate opening.